The tipis at Fodder are available to hire and are a really magical space to have a party, hen do, birthday or corporate bash!
Or join us for one of our seasonal events with guaranteed good food, mighty craic & an unforgettable evening
Kickstart 2023 in the best possible way with our Sunday Bootcamp sessions, hosted by the highly motivating Heather Hacking PT.
Each session starts at 8.30am, giving you plenty of time to get on with the rest of your day. The first session starts on Sunday the 8th January and runs through every week until Sunday 5th February. Each bootcamp lasts for 45 minutes incorporating running, cardio and body weight interval training, finishing with focused core exercises in amongst the woods at Fodder.
The sessions will take place outside, amongst nature in the woods, and I guarantee you will feel AMAZING afterwards!!
The Funky Wigwam
Come for a Funk in the Forest on Easter Saturday night...
- Fire eaters
- Welcome cocktail
- Live Music
- DJ - FUNK / NU-DISCO / DANCE
- BBQ until 10pm - GF & vegan options available
This is a BYO event. We have a limited supply of glasses we can provide. Doors open 8pm and close 1am.
Over 18's only.
Sat 8 Apr 2023
8:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Hire for 2 tipis by themselves;
Includes staff, furniture arranged as instructed, fairy lights and fire pit
From £16.50 per head
We can do a number of options for you depending on what you would like. Please see some sample options below:
1. Burger and fries. Brownie for dessert: £16.50 per head
2. Dexter Beef Chilli (Vegetarian chilli available as well), served with tortillas, Greek yogurt, cheese, guacamole and jalapenos. Brownies for dessert. £20 per head
3. Roast rump of Dexter beef with garlic potatoes and salads / or roasted root veg. Homemade brownies and ice cream for dessert. £25 per head
Canapes available on request
Gluten, dairy free and vegan options also available on requests
Prices for food include appropriate number of staff, all cutlery and crockery as well as corkage.